Account Executive, Singapore, Commercial Mid Market
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details Account Executive Singapore, Commercial Mid Market About the role ...
The Account Executive who is part of the Commercial sales team shall :
- Drive sales of all Salesforce products within a specified a set of commercial accounts, exceeding sales goals
- Manages all aspects of the sales cycle that includes prospecting, lead management, qualification, product demonstrations, evaluation, close and account care.
- Deliverables. This is a quota-carrying sales position.
What you'll be doing...
- Define and execute territory sales plans within the assigned territory
- Develop and manage sales pipeline - prospect/assess new sales potential
- Manage complex sales-cycles and presenting initial product demonstrations to C-level executives
- Nurture and expand within customer accounts
- Keep abreast of latest business trends and landscape
Who you are...
- Experience. You have 5+ years of direct sales experience, with proven track records in achieving quotas
- Amazing Salesperson. You are customer obsessed and possessed deep industry knowledge
- Goal-Getter. You are willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Effective Communicator. You have the ability to 'story-tell' and illustrate strong communication skills cross functionally.
*LI-Y Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.