More Jobs From BGC Search
- Responsible for assessing, clarifying, and validating the customers’ needs on regular basis & maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings
- Responsible for new sales opportunity development and sales project operation
- Responsible for key customer engagement, customer relationship improvement and maintenance
- Partner with solution team & delivery team to develop account strategy plan and business plan
- Research on telco industry and perform market insight to ensure the competitiveness of proposed solution
- Achieve annual business plan through efficient internal collaboration and proper customer approaching.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Handle related duties which are necessary for the proper management of key accounts and duties assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Candidate from ICT background is strongly preferred related with carrier network
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
- 5-10 years of experience in sales or relevant experiences, or similar client support role a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be customer oriented, detail-oriented and capable of accurate work with minimal supervision
- Strong negotiation skills, Self-motivated and self-directed.