About the Company
Apex Group Ltd, established in Bermuda in 2003, is a global financial services provider. With over 50 offices worldwide and 10000+ employees, Apex delivers a full suite of services to asset managers, capital markets, family offices and corporates. Apex administers over $1.1 trillion in assets globally.
The Role & Key Responsibilities:
Review Monthly/Quarterly NAV reporting pack, which include:
- Cash and position reconciliation
- Expense accruals
- Dividend and Interest Accruals
- Review all capital activity pertaining to the funds (Capital calls and Distribution)
- Review Limited Partner and General Partners/Shareholder Allocation, calculations/schedules-includes review of Admin/Management fees/Waterfall/Claw back calculations etc.
- Trial balance and general ledgers
- Financial statements and Partner Capital Statements
- Review of investor on boarding documents to ensure AML/KYC compliance
- Review capital calls and distribution calculation and notices
- Resolve issues and communicate with investors
- Review capital statements
- Overall responsibility for client relationship, inquiries and meetings
- Interact with Senior management and clients
- Review procedures and recommend solutions in order to improve efficiencies
- Ensure adherence to all internal and external audit standards
- Implementation of fund structures onto accounting system
- Review of constitutional documents and preparation of client SLA and budgeting
- Review the work of team members and provide feedback for improvement in order to guarantee timely delivery and quality of work
- Monitor and track team performance and profitability in order to meet the client service level agreements and achieve financial targets
- Plan resources in line with business demands, participate in the recruitment and selection process, lead, coach, develop and appraise employees within the team
- Establish plan for new client setup and transitions
- Keep Senior Management abreast of all material issues affecting the processing of deliverables
- Ad-Hoc Reports requests and operation metrics as required by management
- Implement training initiatives
- Bachelor or Master level degree in accounting
- 5+ years of private equity or real estate fund accounting work experience
- Previous experience managing/coaching staff
- Experience in reviewing and preparing financial statements
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English (both Verbal and written)
- Motivated, bright and diligent individual who is driven to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects
- A team player who is able to manage individual responsibilities
- Advanced level MS excel, proficient with MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge and prior experience on eFront or Investran system a plus
- A professional designation such a C.A., C.P.A., or C.M.A. etc., would be an asset
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application and we look forward to hearing from you.
Personal data provided by job applicant(s) will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated strictly confidential. Such personal data can be accessed by different Apex stakeholders within and out of Singapore for the consideration of the job application hereunder. Application made by the job applicant(s) constitutes the irrevocable consent of the job applicant for her/his personal data to be used by Apex stakeholders within or outside Singapore for the purpose of this recruitment.