This role reports to and assists the Accounting Manager to ensure the efficient management the company across a broad spectrum of financial management, reporting, compliance & treasury responsibilities.
- Supervise, train & provide guidance to Accounts Executives and review Account Executives’ work.
- Prepare & analyze all relevant accounting records, reconciliations & schedules for accuracy & completeness all closings including monthly financial reporting under US GAAP.
- Day to day management of cash balances at each legal entity.
- Assist with loan administration & debt service.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly & annual reporting to private equity investors; including IFRS compliant interim and audited consolidated financial statements.
- Ensure timely & accurate preparation of financial information & statutory audited financial statements in SFRS or IFRS.
- Review quarterly GST reporting, annual statutory income tax computations.
- Support US tax filings on a monthly basis & as when required through preparation of schedules & provision of information to our US office.
- Support our Fund Management team through preparation of relevant investors’ required reporting.
- Ensure compliance with our system of internal controls over financial reporting.
- Liaise with external & internal auditors for external & internal audits.
- Work closely with in-house legal team to ensure timely & accurate preparation & filing of legal documents.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as & when required.
- Continuously improve/simplify/automate existing processes or create new processes to ensure team’s efficiency.
- Degree in Accountancy or relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Good grasp of English & Mandarin with strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of SFRS & IFRS with working knowledge of US GAAP & relevant Singapore legislations
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270