- SGD4000 - SGD5500 per month + VB
- Permanent, Full time
- Adecco Personnel Pte. Ltd.
- 19 Feb 19
Accountant (MNC / Private Equity)
- Our Client, leading private equity investment firm in Singapore.
- Degree in Finance and Accountancy or related field (CA, CPA etc.)
- At least 3 years of related experience
- Candidates must possess good understanding of MAS/CMS as well as Singapore regulations and tax laws
- Experienced in auditing financial sector(eg. private equity, asset management) will be advantageous
- Good in judgment and communication skills
- Meticulous, organised and detail oriented
- Responsible in all aspects relating to finance, accounting, reporting, taxation, treasury, structuring, risk management and compliance matters
- Exercising control & supervision, attention to detail and improvements to enhance company's finance and reporting function
- Timely submission of MAS & other regulatory periodic filings and response to queries
- Maintain good banking relationships and implement financial operations such as budgeting, formulating strategy for hedging, leverage, short term investments and cash management
- Ensure timely response to regulator notices & queries and suggest changes in legal or tax structures to optimize profits
- Identify all compliance requirements, conduct compliance audit regularly, and ensure compliance with all internal processes of the Firm
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and all shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please drop your resume in MS word document format to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Aw Hui Na
Direct Line: 6697 7880
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1328039