Our client is a renowned European MNC in the Industrial Products sector with Singapore being the APAC HQ and is searching for an Accountant to join their regional finance team. This role covers month end closing, management reporting, accounts payable, fixed assets processes.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the preparation of accounting schedules and management reports.
- Ensure statutory reporting including bookkeeping, accounts payable and accruals are done in accordance to internal company policies and IFRS and ACRA requirements.
- Oversee overseas entities on monthly reconciliation, AP and other related matters
- Ensure fixed asset and properly recorded and capitalized/expensed in system.
- Prepare GST reports on quarterly basis
- Liaise with tax agents and internal/external auditors
- Assist in preparing financial analysis reports and project support on ad-hoc basis
- Implement best practices and perform process improvement
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification with min 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Asia Pacific and regional HQ is favourable
- Candidates well experienced in SAP and Microsoft Excel will be highly preferred
- Able to work with tight timelines and challenges
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
Please contact Amanda Seah or email your cv directly in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
EA License Number: 16S8131
Recruiter License Number: R21102985