SHEIN is a global fashion and lifestyle eretailer committed to making the beauty of fashion accessible to all. We use on demand manufacturing technology to connect suppliers to our agile supply chain, reducing inventory waste and enabling us to deliver a variety of affordable products to customers around the world. Fromour global offices, we reach customers in more than 150 countries.
Founded in 2012, SHEIN has nearly 10,000 employees operating from offices around the world. In SHEIN, we work with outstanding, creative, and capable peers. We share an energetic and open culture for capable people to discern, work and ignite as a team.
To learn more about SHEIN, follow us at shein.com, instagram.com/sheinofficial and youtube.com/shein.
- Support the accounting team from all aspects of accounting, finance, operation.
- Maintain Singapore accounting and operation policies and processes.
- Review monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports and summarize the key risky areas and report to Singapore controller
- Support internal and external audits
- Track records and work with local tax team to file tax
- Document new procedures based on changes in regulatory laws
- Create and maintain internal controls and financial policies to maximize and establish process efficiencies
- Guide other departments to apply payments through our internal system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years of accounting experience working in a large complex multinational organization.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and QuickBooks
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the US GAAP, IFRS, CN GAAP
- Knowledge of other managerial accounting and KPI-creation Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented with analytical, research skills, and inquisitive approach to problem resolution
- Effective time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize assignments, and a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, show initiative, and take responsibility
- Ability to work cooperatively, collaboratively, and effectively communicate, including written and oral, and develop effective working relationships with all levels of employee
- Possess a high degree of professionalism, adaptability, integrity, and the ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a rapidly changing, growing environment, and demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills