Why SHEIN - Value Talents, Unlock potential, Work in a Smart and Agile environment
Culture -We are a dynamic team working in a flat structure. This is intentional, as it allows us to promote efficient work, unhindered communication, mutual trust and shared success. Our team has the commitment, responsibility and drive to change the world and be a leading force in our industry.
Learning and Growth - You will benefit from our comprehensive training and growth programs, which provide each employee with a variety of targeted and customized professional development opportunities. We invest in the long-term potential of every SHEINer.
Join SHEIN and LIVE YOUR POSSIBLE!
- Support the accounting team from all aspects of accounting, finance, operation.
- Maintain Singapore accounting and operation policies and processes.
- Review monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports and summarize the key risky areas and report to Singapore controller
- Support internal and external audits
- Track records and work with local tax team to file tax
- Document new procedures based on changes in regulatory laws
- Create and maintain internal controls and financial policies to maximize and establish process efficiencies
- Guide other departments to apply payments through our internal system.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years of accounting experience working in a large complex multinational organization.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and QuickBooks
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the US GAAP, IFRS, CN GAAP
- Knowledge of other managerial accounting and KPI-creation Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented with analytical, research skills, and inquisitive approach to problem resolution
- Effective time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize assignments, and a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, show initiative, and take responsibility
- Ability to work cooperatively, collaboratively, and effectively communicate, including written and oral, and develop effective working relationships with all levels of employee
- Possess a high degree of professionalism, adaptability, integrity, and the ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a rapidly changing, growing environment, and demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills