FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
Come join the dynamic Enterprise Agility team at AIA Singapore as an Agile Transformation Manager. You will be responsible for driving business impact across our divisions using principles of Lean Agile.
AIA Singapore is undergoing an enterprise level transformation to create a leaner, faster and more connected organization and the Enterprise Agility team is key to enabling this transition. This role will support multiple initiatives across different teams and divisions to drive successful Agile delivery and enable the new way of working.
You would ideally have experience in either one of these domains:
o\tChange Management & Communications
o\tSoftware Engineering or Solution Architecture (using Agile methodology)
o\tDelivery Management or Project Management (using Agile delivery)
o\tAgile Product Management What you will do:
What you should have:
- Drive and support successful business impact for strategic AIA initiatives across our divisions and teams, through impact-focused Agile delivery support, facilitation and coaching.
- Proactively help teams navigate structural, behavioural, process and delivery problems using a blend of your Lean Agile experience and domain expertise.
- Support everyone from leadership to delivery teams adopt, adapt and scale Agility as an experienced Lean-Agile transformation expert with practical and actionable guidance.
- Design, develop and deliver engaging trainings, workshops and events to both technology and business at project, team and organizational levels.
- Use data driven approach to help teams setup the right metrics to baseline, track and measure their progress for both technical and business teams.
- Lead the local Agile community to evangelize and scale Agility across the organization through enablement, trainings, awareness and promotional activities.
Who you are:
- Influencing and relationship building skills at all levels from delivery teams to senior leadership.
- Communication and presentation skills, able to articulate ideas and concepts into easy to digest information.
- Good commercial acumen, able to articulate and make decisions around business impact.
- Excellent skills in delivering training and coaching both virtually and face to face.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to help others navigate uncertainty.
- You are a self-starter, with the ability to ideate, plan, and execute Agile related initiatives to support new ways of working
- You have the battle scars of Agile Delivery or Agile Transformation from your previous experiences and can be credible when guiding or coaching others to help solve business problems.
- You have deep experience in coaching teams within a digital and innovation environment, through the adoption of agile practices and by driving or supporting agile transformation programs in large organizations.
- You are passionate about agile, innovation and change and are excited to promote and embed them across the organization.
- You are courageous and comfortable coaching and challenging teams and senior leaders.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.