Description About this role
The Aladdin Client Engagement (ACE) group manages the partnerships formed with each BlackRock Solutions client and is the trusted advisor, problem solver and business partner to Aladdin clients. They are the key point of contact and are charged with driving, deepening and growing the relationship over time through product and analytics knowledge. The Client Manager is highly focused on understanding the needs and evolving priorities of client organisations and on providing analytical and investment process solutions that leverage the capabilities of the entire BlackRock Solutions organization.
Are you a highly motivated professional interested in building a career in FinTech? Can you shape and enhance clients' investment processes? Do you thrive on working with clients to solve complex problems? Can you deliver in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate resilience in the face of challenges? If this sounds like you, then join our https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzn2Av6QHK4® business. As a member of one of BlackRock's fastest growing areas you will have the commercial and client-facing skills to help with a variety of risk management and investment process needs - using cutting edge technology to help some of the largest institutions and investors in the world.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, driving to identify, understand, and solve complex problems
- Own relationships with client teams, including senior management (e.g. Chief Investment Officer)
- Build strong internal relationships within BlackRock Solutions, and the wider BlackRock, in support of your clients
- Develop a deep understanding of your client's business objectives, and help leverage Aladdin expertise to achieve their organization's goals
- Provide impactful solutions, combining investment lifecycle expertise with your knowledge of financial markets
- Work closely with Aladdin product managers, developers, and financial modelers to further the value proposition of the Aladdin platform
- The feel of a start-up with the backing of the world's largest asset manager
- A dynamic environment where professional growth opportunities abound
- The chance to help clients achieve challenging strategic objectives ranging from streamlining workflows and integrating business lines to designing tailored investment and risk analyses
- An organization that prides itself on delivering a superior user experience
- A foundational understanding of portfolio analytics and modeling paired with a keen interest in financial markets
- Fixed Income and/or Equity market experience and understanding of capital markets
- A consultative approach to understanding client needs and a passion for solving problems
- Familiarity with buy-side investment management workflows
- Strong interest in technology and an aptitude for learning new systems
- The ability to translate innovative ideas into action
- Emotional ownership, pride in what you do and a strong team ethos
- 2-6 years of experience in Financial Technology, Consulting or Buy Side firm. (10 years or more for VP)
- A willingness to travel and be on site with clients as required
You may have:
- CFA, FRM or other qualifications
- A track record building client relationships
- Direct portfolio management, trading, compliance, or operations experience
- A working knowledge of SQL, UNIX shell, or a modern programming language
- Communication skills in Mandarin (a plus but not a must)
- Who are our clients?
- Portfolio managers, risk professionals, operations experts, and data analysts at all levels of an organization. The Aladdin platform empowers users from all walks of life to achieve their investment and risk management goals by providing them with direct access to the best in class investment technology, cutting edge risk modelling methods and a dedicated team of service specialists. We pride ourselves on delivering a differentiated service, not software
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.