Description About this role
BlackRock Inc. is a preeminent global firm, providing investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional and individual investors around the world. BlackRock Solutions (BRS) provides clients with access to the intellectual capital, risk analytics and investment platform used to support BlackRock's asset management business. By combining sophisticated risk analytics and investment systems with capital markets and business process expertise, BlackRock Solutions helps clients address a variety of risk management and investment process challenges. BlackRock Solutions' Aladdin® platform is an operating system for investment managers that combines sophisticated risk analytics with comprehensive portfolio management, trading and operations tools on a single platform to power informed decision-making, effective risk management, efficient trading and operational scale.
The Aladdin Product Marketing team is focused on driving customer satisfaction, advocacy, and growth of the community. We partner with Engineers, Product Managers, and our users to build products and deliver content that power informed decision-making, effective risk management, efficient trading, and operational scale. We are passionate about using technology to solve our clients' most complex problems and deliver a superior user experience.
The Product Marketing Manager for the derivative operations user segment will be responsible for working cross-functionally to drive awareness and adoption of Aladdin's suite of derivative operations functionality, and ultimately client satisfaction and advocacy. As the derivative operations ecosystem continues to evolve, Aladdin continues to find new opportunities to deliver value to its users. As the owner of the derivative operations user segment, you will define and execute a strategy to maximize engagement, adoption, and satisfaction across the user community by partnering with stakeholders across the product, client and sales verticals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Deep understanding of collateral management, reconciliation, and payments workflows
- Experience with industry ecosystem including SEFs, CCPs, and middleware providers
- Knowledge of regulations, i.e., Dodd Frank, EMIR, Uncleared Initial Margin
Essential skills / experience
- Craft and implement go-to-market strategies for our operations product set to drive client satisfaction and feature adoption, inclusive of live engagement, email, web, and in-app channels
- Leverage data to derive and cascade insights across the business and optimize strategy
- Continue to refine and crystallize the product's value proposition and positioning, and ensure that it is effectively communicated to internal stakeholders and end users
- Partner with the Sales organization to provide thought leadership in pitches, engaging with prospects to articulate Aladdin's differentiated value proposition for operations
- Build relationships across the service provider network: brokers, custodians, and middleware platforms
- Consult clients on operational best practices - demonstrating how Aladdin functionality can increase STP, reduce costs, and allow Derivative Operations managers to re-deploy their teams to more value-add tasks
- Create high-quality product communications and documentation
- Connect industry knowledge and market trends with user feedback and product capabilities to inform product and customer engagement strategies
- 2-3 years product management, marketing, or implementation experience with a focus on derivatives operations
- Familiarity with operational concepts and markets
- Experience with leveraging technology to solve business problems
- Ability to collect and distil requirements from internal and external users to provide technology partners with a clear understanding of enhancement opportunities
- Entrepreneurial drive and technical insight to make great products better
- Customer service mindset and experience dealing with users
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to convey complex concepts simply and clearly to clients
- Track record of influencing behaviour at various levels in the organization including cross-functional leaders
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast paced, high-intensity environment
- Candidates with bilingual or multi-lingual skills are preferred
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, family status, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and other protected attributes at law.