Rates Middle Office Analyst Singapore
As a Barclays Rates Middle Office Analyst, you will coordinate and drive progress across the global team and different business areas, partnering closely with key stakeholders and colleagues. You will have an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation and business area, playing an active part in driving the long-term development of the function in an area that is key to the future success of the financial services sector, at the heart of industry development and regulatory focus.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. What will you be doing?
What we're looking for:
- Being a central point of contact and escalation for trading, finance, operation, technology, ensuring all trading activities are completed within timelines
- Managing trade life cycle events, providing key support to validation of trading P/L & B/S, providing resolution to internal and external client issues
- Identifying and accessing opportunity for process development and improvements, assisting in implementation of strategic deliveries
- Building and maintaining good relationships with business colleagues across trading, Finance, Operations and Technology
- Ensuring full transparency, integrity, collaboration is delivered and taking into account risk and process optimization factor
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Self-initiator, proactive in learning and challenging the status quo
- Good problem solving skills, resiliency to manage stress in working in an intense environment, detail-oriented
- Good oral and written communication skills and meticulous in work
- Good team player with positive attitude, self-drive, self-awareness and willingness for continuous learning
Where will you be working?
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of end-to-end flow and control points along the process chain, particularly in the Rates (Cash and Derivatives) middle office space
- IT literate/ proficient in Microsoft Office
Our office is located in Marina Bay Financial Centre, which has been carefully crafted into a "city in a garden". Overlooking the scenic skyline along the Marina Bay waterfront, the green spaces and rooftop terraces have been designed to optimise employee well-being. The centre provides an integrated live-work-play development, surrounded by shops, restaurants, gyms and an alfresco dining area. Our convenient office location means you're just a 5-minute walk from the nearest MRT station.