Singapore Corporate Banking Department - Business Control & Coordination
Overview of Division/Department
Our Business Coordination (BCD), a member of the Singapore Corporate Banking Division, provides business support to Relationship Managers and corporate clients on banking-related applications and transactions. Hence, they are responsible for the preparation and documentation of credit applications, as well as coordinating with our compliance team on Customer Due Diligence (CDD). Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities
Job Requirements What you should have:
- supporting marketing teams in credit related documents
- monitoring due dates for credit lines
- controlling provisional items and ensuring effective and efficient administration for marketing activities.
- Degree in relevant fields
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- A meticulous and positive attitude
- Strong teamwork
- Some administrative experience
- Some knowledge in handling credit and guarantee applications.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"