Singapore Corporate Banking Department - Japanese Corp. Banking 2
Overview of Division/Department
Our Japanese Corporate Banking (JCBD), member of Singapore Corporate Banking Department, is one of the marketing team responsible for promoting the bank's extensive range of products across FX & Derivative, Loan, Deposit, Trade Finance, Cash Management, Advisory Service, and Structured Finance to Japanese based companies with branches and or subsidiaries incorporated in Singapore. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Managing relationships and new business development with Japanese corporations
- Maximizing profitability from portfolios assigned.
- Analyzing credit risk, documentation and setting up of credit facilities, and execution of transactions
- Coordinating with relevant divisions and departments, and other branches within our overseas network to provide wide range of global financial solution to customers.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- A Bachelor degree with at least 2 years of relevant experience in a corporate banking environment in a relationship management role
- Exposure to transaction banking would be advantageous
- The ability to communicate in business level Japanese would be an advantage due to the liaison with our Head Office in Japan and the requirement to service the Bank's Japanese corporate customers but not mandatory to perform the function well.