This is an exciting opportunity to grow from a research role to a portfolio manager. The candidate will be conducting Credit Research work for the first year and the team will be providing training for him/her to transit to a junior PM role.
- Perform thorough and detailed credit research analysis
- Work with the current team and management team to grow the Asian credit investment portfolio.
- Conduct research and manage the Asian credit investments in line with the company's existing policy and strategy
- Participate in generation of ideas for investment strategy
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Credit Analyst/Researcher or a Junior Portfolio Manager with proven track record on the Asian credit market.
- Knowledge and experience covering both Investment Grade and High Yield bond market
- Experience in client facing roles will be preferred but not compulsory
- Good communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Able to conduct research independently and able to work well in a team
- Candidates with existing network will be highly preferred
Interested candidates please apply through this link or send a copy of your updated CV to Jeannie.Tan@Hudson.com
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
Jeannie Tan Ying Bing
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1660951