Analyst/Senior Officer, Collection Support Administrator, Risk Management Group
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank's risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure Responsibilities
- Attend to emails received through the functional Mailbox (in the process of RPA automation).
- Handling of dividends from the Official Assignee, including apportionment of dividends to the customer's facilities.
- Handling the daily set-off process.
- Handle Restructure applications (CCS & NCCS) using the RPA platform. This include:-
- Uploading of customer/account information to the Input File.
- Handle deviations requiring manual review based on DOA.
- Ensure the automated processes eg. extracting customer/account information from the various host systems, updating of status to the various host systems, etc, are working.
- Work closely with RPA Team to manage production/system issues.
- Accounts eligible for Re-aging are tagged (as restructure) accordingly.
- Update of approved repayment terms to the various host systems.
- Liaise with & reply to CCS enquiries. Handle monthly billing & payment of commission to CCS.
- Monthly update of fully settled restructured accounts & restructure indicator/date and rescind accounts that do not comply with restructured repayment plan .
- Handling and follow up on Deceased, Bankrupt & DRS accounts.
- Manage MAS606 cases, involving validating account details generated by MIS, hold charge-off & initiate charge-off upon MAS approval.
- Monthly write-off of non-Vplus accounts.
- Reconcile recoveries with Finance for reporting.
- Basel reporting & upload.
- Engage in digitalisation and leverage on data analytics for process improvements.
- Any other task assigned by Manager/Supervisor.
- Experience in Agile, UAT & system enhancement.
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office eg. Excel, Word, Access.
- Preferably has exposure in credit risk environment.
- Able to work independently & with minimal supervision.
- Has initiative, always thinking of streamlining/improving operational processes & automation.
- Familiarity with Bank's systems eg. Vplus, DM, Finacle, is an advantage.
- Possess good communication skills.
- A team player, without silo thinking.
- Preferably degree/diploma holder.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.