At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
As pioneering innovators for over 100 years, we're now transforming our organisation to be faster, simpler and more connected. Because we want to be even better equipped to develop digital solutions and experiences that help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
To get there, we need people with tech/digital/analytics expertise and passion to help develop positive, sustainable change through digitally enhanced experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people and create a healthier future for everyone. If you believe in developing a better tomorrow, read on. About the Role
An experienced Analyst-Business Intelligence, who will be responsible for gathering data from various sources, analyzing data and turning into insights, which would help our internal and external stakeholders make better business decisions. WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH | YOU WILL HAVE:
- Data analysis and generation of management reports on sales and productivity for External Partners (Distributors) & Internal Partners regionally and locally
- Prepare timely and accurate reporting for senior management information/analysis
- Responsible for sales campaigns tracking, rewards incentives results and measuring the campaign effectiveness
- Plan data warehouse roadmap on designing and implementing business process improvements and streamlining of reports
- Support business planning process
- Create a blueprint for designing, testing and maintenance of reports, dashboards and deliverables according to Partners' required data points
- Drive report automation and review reporting methodologies periodically
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to support enquiries or system issues
- Diploma / Degree in data analytics or similar field
- At least 5 years of data and reporting function experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Excel VBA, Tableau, SQL, Alteryx
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems, data mining and scripting
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities
- Outstanding problem solver
- A self starter and team player who communicates effectively to key stakeholders and able to work independently
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.