- JN -082023-1945050
- Aug 17, 2023
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Multinational Corporate Bank who are well known for their Corporate Lending and Financial Markets business in the APAC region. Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Accurately forecast and manage cash flows between various entities, including head office, subsidiaries, exchanges, brokers, and banking counterparties.
- Maintain sufficient intraday and overnight liquidity buffers to ensure timely payments and transactions.
- Execute Treasury products, interacting directly with clients, internal teams, and counterparties.
- Manage collateral positions with exchanges and counterparties to optimize profitability.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance accuracy, efficiency, quality, and profitability.
- Assist in optimizing balance sheet composition to reduce liquidity and capital costs.
- Manage relationships with street-side counterparties.
- Participate in various projects and assist in interest P&L analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is required; a postgraduate study is a plus.
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years of cash management experience.
- Knowledge of investment products (equity and derivatives) is advantageous.
- Proficiency in Excel, including VBA, is a benefit.
- Financial Markets Regulatory & Practice (FMRP) certification is a plus.
- CMFAS Modules 1A and 6A certification is a benefit.
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932