Analyst, Channel R&M Officer (Processing), Corporate Banking
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- To ensure that cut off times and SLAs of various products are met
- To ensure 100% accuracy and quality in tasks performed
- Ensure handling of enquiries and updating of statuses of cases are timely and accurate.
- Set up and maintain Complex profiles of customers in various ebanking systems in accordance to forms submitted
- Perform tagging of users as authorisers/administrators in system when required.
- Handle enquiries & follow up
- Update tracking spreadsheets
- Perform Live verification of systems
- Any other duties assigned in the course of work or rotation of duties
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in the Banking industry
- Knowledge in the industry regulations is preferred i.e. MAS626, FATCA/CRS,
- A good team player and the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Meticulous with an eye for detail, organized with good problem-solving skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel & PowerPoint
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.