Analyst, Client Onboarding Services (1-Year Contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Analyst in our Client Onboarding Services Team
! ! Client Account Services (Operations)
provide account services support in the areas of account documentation review, screening, static and data inputs as well as account control and monitoring to Relationship Managers across all BOS locations through the account lifecycle from onboarding, maintenance till closure.
The incumbent will be responsible for the whole spectrum of documentation and screening review from onboarding, maintenance and periodic review.
Key stakeholders will include Relationship Managers/Marketing Assistants, Compliance and COO Office. Responsibilities:
- Liaise with the Relationship Manager/Marketing Assistants on status of onboarding, maintenance and PR cases
- Review of account opening documentations to ensure completeness including supporting KYC / Constitutional documents for new and existing accounts
- To perform Individuals/entities name screening search engines such as e-Name checker, Factiva, World-Check, Google and Baidu as part of the Bank's Onboarding and PR processes
- Communicate to RM any documentation deficiencies; complying with regulatory standards and BOS guidelines.
- Update data from source documents into the Bank's Client Onboarding System
- Monitor and follow up closely on outstanding documentation to ensure account opening documentations are submitted accurately and timely
- Escalate overdue deferrals to Business Manager on a timely basis
- Kept in the loop on Compliance clarifications with the Relationship Managers and follow through the case till the final decision in the Client Onboarding System
- Similar experience in private banking or retail banking.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in a similar capacity and who has displayed keenness in developing career in the area of Operations Account Services space.