Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Day to day servicing of clients including handling corporate customer service requests on remittances, account services, trade transactions, loan drawdown & rollovers with related rate fixing, any specific customer issues
- Attend to calls from internal and external clients on their queries and proactively render assistance.
- Assist in preparing letters of offer / variation letters and follow up on documentation and limit activation
- Handle FATCA/CRS Review, Trigger Event Review and CDDs on a timely basis.
- Perform "morning action" duties such as seeking Relationship Managers / Team Lead for approval to accommodate clients' current account excesses or other transactional exceptions.
- Follow up on submission of clients' financials for spreading and assisting the Relationship Managers in preparing the necessary documents for credit review.
- Assisting the Relationship Managers in proper filing of documents for corporate customers.
- Minimum Diploma holders, with at least 1 year of relevant working experience in a banking environment
- Good understanding of the Corporate Banking business and related banking products is a definite advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.