At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
As pioneering innovators for over 100 years, we're now transforming our organisation to be faster, simpler and more connected. Because we want to be even better equipped to develop digital solutions and experiences that help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
To get there, we need people with tech/digital/analytics expertise and passion to help develop positive, sustainable change through digitally enhanced experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people and create a healthier future for everyone. If you believe in developing a better tomorrow, read on. About the Role
As a key member of Customer Value Analytics team, this role will have the opportunities to influence decisions making in Marketing. You will turn business questions into data analysis and provide recommendations to business partners efficiently.
You will support management and internal stakeholders with the following:
- Work with various business owners to identify business opportunities, data needs and pain points.
- Design, build and automate reports and studies to track key business performance, leveraging Databricks SQL and Alteryx
- Design and build scalable data solutions to improve efficiency within team and enable first-level self-service by business owners
- Fulfill and streamline current campaign data processes
- Plan and execute analyses to answer business questions and provide insights
- Data storytelling to connect the dots between campaign, product, customer segment and business performance. Deliver effective presentation of findings and recommendations to stakeholders
- Fulfil adhoc requests. Identify trend and business needs from these requests, and propose long-term solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in quantitative fields such as Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Economics, Finance, or Operations Research.
- 3-5 years of experience in business analytics or data science, turning large datasets into actionable insights.
- Curious, highly motivated self-starter who is adept at problem solving and comfortable with learning new analytical skills.
- Strong SQL programming skill (mandatory).
- Experience using Tableau, Alteryx, and Python is preferred.
- Experience in insurance industry is preferred, but not mandatory
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.