Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Anti-Money Laundering
Overview of Division/Department
Our Anti-Money Laundering (AMLD), a member of our Asia & Oceania Administration Department, is responsible for identifying and implementing measures to mitigate anti-money laundering and terrorists financing risks across all the markets, products and countries in which the Bank transacts. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Monitoring of branch compliance, advising staff as well as performing customer due diligence for new and existing accounts in accordance with AML/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT)/Sanction/Tax regulations and laws
- Organising and performing CDD reviews in accordance to applicable framework
- Assisting in automation and enhancement of CDD processes to optimize resources for timely completion of CDD.
- Assisting in the reviewing and investigating of alerts generated and maintaining lists of designated entities in the AML filtering systems.
- Providing support in the preparation of suspicious transactions reports and responses to requests by regulatory authorities.
- Keeping abreast with regulations and advising counterparts on regulations.
- Participating in projects and providing support to the team.
- Strong data analysis ability, with usage of advance data techniques to drive automation that can optimise business operations.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- A Bachelor Degree with at least 1 year of compliance experience in a corporate/commercial bank.
- Experienced in analysis and investigative work with a can-do and will-do attitude are skills and attributes which will help the candidates perform well in this
- Competent in Python/VBA coding or at least the ability to read and create basic script