Analyst, Customer Experience & Market Control (24x7 Desk), COO Office, Digital Exchange
DBS Digital Exchange (DDEx) is backed by leading Asian financial services group, DBS Bank, which has decades of extensive experience in capital markets and providing secure custodial services. DDEx operates members-only exchanges, where it offers participants (including accredited investors, financial institutions and family offices) access to digital assets that are security tokens and cryptocurrencies.DDEx serves as a platform for participants to gain exposure to the ever-growing digital economy. With DDEx, DBS is now enabling institutional and accredited investors to tap into a fully integrated tokenisation, trading and custody ecosystem for digital assets.DDEx also provides an ecosystem where issuers can gain access to an alternative form of fundraising by tapping onto our Security Token platform through offerings of security tokens and secondary trading of digital assets to raise capital efficiently through the digitisation of their securities and assets. This provides issuers with access to new avenues of fundraising and issuance of structured investment instruments. Key Accountability
- Manage the 24/7 market operations through shift rotations
- Ensure market integrity and smooth functioning of the Digital Exchange
- Highlight any abnormalities in the participants' Order-Book in the Trading Platform
- First point of contact for the onboarded Members and Market-Makers
- Monitor, respond and investigate alerts (e.g. latency, connectivity, participants balances, trading limits etc)
- Escalation management for any breaches / breaks
- Collaborate with internal teams within the Bank to deliver a best-in-class service
- This is a 24x7 shift-based role, including weekends and public holidays
- Ensure that the market/order book and matching mechanism is functioning efficiently
- Primary point of escalation to resolve queries, issues and problems raised by clients during the shift
- Investigating alerts from trade monitoring, take the necessary actions and make the necessary escalations
- Monitor of trading limits (i.e. to advise Members / Market-Makers on top up requirements if there are insufficient assets in the cash account / coin wallets)
- Monitor connectivity and latency alerts, as well as Intraday nett position and settlement
- Drive/assist in investigations on any trading anomalies or issues from the smart contracts/corporate actions
- Conduct clean handover at the end of every shift
- Keen to learn, take initiative and go beyond the scope of work
- Perform any other duties assigned by the management
- This is a 24/7 shift-based role.
- Have experience either in electronic trading or having worked in a crypto exchange, or client management experience in the Fintech industry.
- Understanding of trade lifecycle from front to middle to back office operations.
- Understanding of cryptocurrencies, how they are traded and stored will be an asset.
- Diploma / Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or Information Technology is preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.