Analyst, Customer Service Specialist (Inbound), IBGO BusinessCare, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- To answer all phone enquiries from customers on banking products, accounts and services in an effective and efficient manner.
- To understand customer's needs and provide solutions.
- To fulfil customer requests, ensuring total customer satisfaction .
- To adhere to established escalation procedure and ensure all escalated cases are picked up by a Team Manager or Resolution Specialist timely.
- To solicit customer feedback to understand problem trends and highlight them to the Team Manager & Operations Manager for discussion & improvement actions.
- Perform rotating shifts on 5-day work week, covering weekends and public holidays.
- To adhere to schedule of work & be available for deployment at short notice when on standby.
- Degree or Diploma qualification with some related experience in customer / client service or middle and back office operations in banking is preferred.
- Some knowledge of Remittances, Corporate Loans, Letter of Credit, Documentary Collections and Trade Financing is preferred but not mandatory. This role will give successful candidates the opportunity to learn about Corporate Banking products and services.
- Candidates with no related experience are also welcome to apply as long as you demonstrate a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Good listening skills with the ability to multitask.
- Patient, calm and passionate in assisting customers.
- Meticulous and resourceful.
- A fast learner with good problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in MS Office especially in Microsoft Word, Excel.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.