• Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient and easily maintainable code
• Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
• Ensure that software packages and programs are well documented and has reasonable test coverage
• Collaborate closely with other internal technical teams/business users in investigating, testing and deployments
• Responsible for handling Release Management, raising Change Request and scheduling for the implementation of fixes and enhancements.
• Root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with Infrastructure Service Support team members.
• Ensures all production changes are made in accordance with life-cycle methodology and risk guidelines
• Application Support, Deployment of Release, patches & fixes on Platform
• Analyze application performance, perform tuning and ensure high availability & stability of platform