MUFG Bank, Ltd. is Japan's premier bank, with a global network spanning more than 50 markets. Outside of Japan, the bank offers an extensive scope of commercial and investment banking products and services to businesses, governments and individuals worldwide.
- Support the design to optimize customer experience across supply chains which can span from corporate to SME and micro financing.
- Support the rollout of digital products.
- Coordinate new product launches along with packaging plans with suitable contacts and partners.
- No prior relevant experience is required
- Passion to acquire an understanding of digital financial services for one or more of these sectors; AgriFood, eCommerce, Health and Logistics.
- Some experience in developing and facilitating the delivery of business development plans, propositions and market insights.
- Some experience with facilitation and management of diverse groups of mid-level stakeholders, able to reach consensus views across a range of questions and issues.
- Interest in realizing business benefits through use of emerging technologies.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to question why.
- Good presentation skills. Proficiency in an Asian language is preferred but optional.
- Ability to show initiative and operate without detailed oversight.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.