At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And as part of our marketing, distribution & partnership team, you'll play a vital part in advancing this movement. From inspiring meaningful connections with customers, partners and other stakeholders, to delivering purpose-led brand positioning and messaging, you'll be making a positive, healthy impact across all channels. You will have a unique and important part to play in helping more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. So if you believe in inspiring a better future, read on. About the Role
An enthusiastic and energetic Events Analyst to create, drive and execute events that excite, engage and motivate AIA's internal customers and distribution partners to meet Tied Distribution targets and business growth.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Creating, driving and executing experiences and events that excite, engage, connect and motivate AIA's internal customers (agents and FA) and partners.
- Project administration and management: from developing activation plans, timelines, management of agency and vendors and creative development. This involves sourcing, evaluating and appointing service providers and tendering.
- Planning and executing a myriad of in person and online activations ranging in scale and types
- Collaborating and communicating with internal stakeholders, team members and external stakeholders.
- Conducting pre and post event evaluations and reporting on outcomes, taking initiatives to implement improvement plans.
- Budget management
- Onsite execution and delivery of events
- Any other ad hoc projects and duties
YOU WILL HAVE
- Education - Diploma or Degree Holder
- Any working experience in events planning or marketing comms will be advantageous
- Skills: Communications, organizational and negotiation skills is a must.
- Proficient in MS office: MS Word, Advance Excel (V-Lookup is a plus especially for registration/ rsvp purposes, budgetary and mail merging), Basic powerpoint to do presentations, Knowledge of using MS sharepoint and basic video filming is an advantage
- Meticulous, Proactive, Resourceful with problem solving skills, Pleasant and good-natured, Team player
- May need to travel for overseas trips
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.