Asia & Oceania Treasury Department -
Overview of Division/Department
Based out of Singapore, Mizuho Bank's Asia & Oceania Treasury Department (AOTD) oversees FX & Derivatives Sales, Trading, Macroeconomic/Market Research, Banking and Planning for Asia (outside of Japan and Greater China). Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
1. Handling operational and administrative tasks (deal inputting, periodical reporting, etc.) in treasury sales.
2. Deal execution and handling clients enquiries are also required.
3. Prepare meeting material and business information for internal and external.
4. Involved in ad hoc project for treasury sales operation, sales support task.
5. Support other treasury offices in Asia & Oceania regarding operational issue and indicative price quotation. Job Requirements What you should have:
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- A Diploma
- At least one years' experience working in banking operation or corporate treasury operation.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently, able to communicate effectively and interact confidently across all levels
- Proficient programming skill(VBA)
- Business level proficiency in English