Analyst, Implementation, Digital Services, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities Candidate will be part of a regional project team as an implementation analyst for:
- Testing and Implementation
- understand established goals and success factors of user requirements
- establish the test plan and develop test cases
- setup test environment with tech counterparts
- manage the execution of testing/ tracking of fixes/ closure
- Lead users in the Live Verification for production go-live
- Support of production issues - troubleshooting, orchestrate discussions and contribution of ideas for fixes and testing/ implementation of fixes
- Work with business analysis team to define the testing requirements, distribute the test workload, and validate the success factors of user requirements
- Work with different bank processing functions and country/ locations
- Disciplined in leading and managing issues or challenges. Build and maintain a high performing team by constantly
- Identifying champions in stakeholder teams
- Mentoring fellow stakeholder champions/ squad members to keep them motivated
- Demonstrating people management skills
- Degree in Business Administration / IT/ Engineering/ equivalent qualification.
- > 5 years of work experience in customer servicing
- Experience in using JIRA, MS-Excel or MS-Access database programming will be a great advantage
- Balanced process/ technical background - Sufficient level of technical background to provide leadership to tech counterparts and to be able to accurately / objectively articulate and evaluate complex implementation risks and issues.
- Ability to provide leadership to peers and collaborate
- Proactive in approach, unafraid to roll up the sleeves to get the job/ tasks done. Manage complexity and ambiguity well.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.