Analyst, Incident Management Coordinator, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Following defined incident and problem process and escalation when needed, as defined in the escalation matrix.
- Notifying the participants in the Incident and Problem Management process when standards and procedures are not being followed.
- Rerouting misdirected incidents and problems that have not been handled in a timely manner.
- Escalate issues timely and appropriately.
- Identifying incidents and problems which need special attention or escalation
- Identifying exceptions and deviations, as well as management of these situations
- Notifying the participants in the process when standards and procedures are not being followed
- Facilitating the resolution of issues with items not complying with the process
- Overseeing creation and availability of process reports and analyzing reports
- Overseeing completeness and integrity of information collected to conduct daily operations
- Establishing measurements and targets to improve process effectiveness and efficiency
- Acting as an escalation focal point for all roles involved in the process
- Card and key issuance management for secure room.
- Tasks assigned by the team manager, that help to prevent a potential Incident.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Possesses a Diploma and above
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Incident and problem management roles, preferably in a banking sector.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and is a good team player.
- Must be organised, systematic and be able to work with details.
- The candidate will work in 12 Hour Rotational Shifts, Roster to be decided by the team manager.