Analyst, Internet Banking Channel Specialist, Consumer Banking Group (1 Year Contract)
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Provide clear business requirements for Digital channel Nextgen (internet banking and mobile banking).
- Improve user friendliness of platforms to help grow business and to increase digital adoption
- Responsible for ensuring timeliness of project deliveries
- Work closely with regional counterparts to build and align Digital capabilities across the region
- Ensure continuous platform stability & improvements, working with Product, Digital teams, technology and operation teams, across the region
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor's degree and above, preferably in business, finance, economics or related fields
- Experience in Project Management, preferably in Digital related
- Excellent numerical, analytical and communication skills required
- Knowledge of financial markets and products preferred
- Flexibility, resourcefulness and ability to multi-task required
- Excellent presentation skills with proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel & Projects