We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
Human Resource & Organization Department
The Human Resource & Organization Department champions the people agenda for GIC. We invest in talent and organization development, to maximize potential of our people for long term sustainable performance. We are organized by strategic HR domains and work in partnership with business groups to manage talent and build impactful teams. Our HR domains are: Graduate Recruitment, GIC School, HR Business Partnership, Talent Acquisition, Talent & Organization Strategy, People Analytics & Solutions, and People Operations & Advisory. About GIC School
The GIC School
is the internal learning & development outfit, to support every GICian to be the Best Version of themselves. Our learning programs and initiatives are designed to help GICians deliver sustainable high performance even as GIC scales up in a complex and rapidly changing world. In this dynamic and purposeful role, you will be working with individual contributors, managers, leaders and teams, across all our global offices, who drive our business growth and performance across asset strategies and investment operations. The School is now looking for an Analyst to provide maternity cover from January 2023 to September 2023. Responsibilities
You will be part of a team that looks after the design, organization and execution of our in-house flagship programs on employee, team and management development. As a L&D program coordinator, you will:
- Manage the organization and scheduling of various L&D programs & activities (both virtual classes and face to face) and speakers/trainers' schedules.
- Look after the publicity of various programs to employees including handling their queries on these programs.
- Work with internal events and AV teams on logistical and tech setup to create a conducive learning environment for participants.
- Design and prepare learner materials and collaterals (e.g. creation of infographics, information packs, learner guides).
- Partner and build strong relationship with trainers/speakers (internal and external) and handle any queries / requirements that they have.
- Gather feedback from trainers and participants. Compile learner questionnaire inputs and evaluation summaries of programs for analytics / reporting purposes.
- Maintain learner training records in learning management system and ensure prompt invoicing. Assist in budgeting and cost charging activities.
- Hands-on experience coordinating or organizing events, with an eye for detail.
- MS Office and Zoom proficiency for organizing virtual classes. Proficiency in Adobe creative suite applications (e.g., Illustrator or InDesign) is an advantage.
- Good communication (written and verbal).
- Strong interpersonal skills and is service-oriented. Able to work comfortably with stakeholders at different levels in the organization.
- Takes the initiative. Is resourceful and demonstrates strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle confidential correspondence in a professional manner.
- Candidates with no experience and have the willingness to learn are welcome to apply.