Analyst, Operations, Secured Credit, Consumer Banking
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Prepare Letter of Offer for secured credit facilities according to credit approvals
- Prepare letters varying terms and condition of secured credit facilities
- Perform completeness and accuracy checks on credit files and appointment of Law firms / Valuers
- Perform documentation checks for payment of legal subsidy and execution of Mortgage document
- Manage project assigned by Team Manager in pursuing Digital Transformation journey eg. managing RPA/ SMART Ops, UAT & LV for system enhancement / migration etc
- Ensure all requests are processed within specified Service standard, timely and accurately
- To highlight any discrepancy / deviation to the Team Manager / Supervisor.
- To ensure high quality level in services delivery
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Degree holder in Business and Finance, Business Administration, Operations Management or related disciplines preferred
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in financial institutions either in Credit Operations or Secured Loans
- Sound knowledge of consumer banking products/services and respective end-to-end operation workflows for best in class services delivery
- Strong analytical, systemic and problem-solving skills with ability to deep diving into issues & details
- Good organizational skills with demonstrated ability in managing event/project
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Process Improvement Toolkit and metrics/measurement
- Good understanding of operational risks.
- Meticulous with eye for details Flexibility and ability to multi-task and take on different types of roles and activities at the same time.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially in Advanced Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint & Microsoft Words