Analyst, Operations, Transaction Services- Trade Operations, Institutional Banking Group, Technology & Operations
DBS Institutional Banking Group provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Process daily Trade Operations transactions of SG and AU in accordance to the agreed service standards.
- Liaise and follow up with Business Units or customers for instructions that are required to complete the transaction.
- Liaise with internal and external counterparty for queries relating to the transaction.
- Perform day end reconciliation of transactions.
- To adhere to risks and control guidelines/policies.
- Assist in projects to improve work processes.
- Perform adhoc tasks/duties assigned by Supervising Manager.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in banking operations especially in Trade Services.
- Functional knowledge/experience in back office support is required.
- Able to Multi-Task, Self-Motivated with good interpersonal skill.
- Able to take on new tasks as required by the business and by the management.
- Meticulous, alert & have an eye for figures & details.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications especially MS Word and MS Excel.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.