Analyst, Production Management & Testing, Specialist, Project Management, Consumer Banking, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Work closely with RCSI team, Business Units, Customer Centre team, CBG Operation teams and technology partners in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for projects, initiatives, production fixes and regression on I.Serve, Workflow, IBPM, Chatbot and any other systems used by Customer Centre and CBG Operation teams.
- Provides support to users on production enquiries and issues, follow up with technology teams to put in fixes for production defects, including UAT support and deployment support for the fixes (usually at night or over weekends).
- As system owner for I.Serve, I.Serve Repo, IWF and IBPM, ensure parameter tables and access matrices are maintained and up to date.
- Implement BAU enhancements, including requirement gatherings, UAT and deployment support.
- Degree Holder with relevant project management experience in Project Management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with a positive working attitude.
- Ability to work and cope with pressure with accuracy and commitment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various projects elements simultaneously.
- Systematic and meticulous with an eye for details.
- Highly Proficient in MS Word/Excel/Powerpoint.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.