At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And to get there, we need ambitious people who believe in playing an important part in shaping that future. People seeking unmatched career and personal growth opportunities, who are driven to work with, and learn from some of the most inspiring and supportive leaders in the business. Sound like you? Then read on. About the Role
To meet various regulatory expectations by conducting quarterly BSC reviews and carrying out internal investigations in respect of any market misconduct committed by representatives.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Fulfill requirements under BSC framework via BSC reviews, customer call surveys, reviews of Mystery Shopping cases, and assignment of quarterly BSC grades to representatives and supervisors
- Conduct investigations by interviewing with relevant parties such as reps, leaders and clients, obtaining and assessing documentary evidence of alleged misconduct, and providing outcomes of investigations
- Prepare investigation reports, documenting the investigator's assessment and recommendations
- Mete out disciplinary actions in accordance to the Company's Market Conduct Standards
- Analyse common trends to identify high-risk representations and agencies
- Conduct portfolio reviews of high-risk representatives (through use of data analysis)
- Provide consult to stakeholders on BSC related matters
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE
- Min Diploma
- At least 1 to 2 years of insurance sales advisory experience
- Market conduct and/or Balanced Scorecard experience preferred
- CMFAS 5 & 9 certified is a plus
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.