FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
Responsible for providing new proposal and conduct credit analysis on individual securitized product transactions and continuous monitoring on securities and asset managers
- Develop strong understanding on relevant securitized products and latest market developments in both the loans and CLO market
- Conduct due diligence on individual transactions including underlying portfolio analysis, structure review and document reviews and present findings for limit approval
- Monitor securities on a regular basis with the use of Intex by reviewing the underlying portfolio and structure of the securitized products. Make recommendations if credit deterioration on the underlying portfolio has occurred
- Conduct regular review on CLO managers on a regular basis, based on quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Conduct fundamental research in securitized products including topical issues / macro themes
- Focus on continuous improvements in monitoring systems and maintain up-to-date, comprehensive and well-organized data for analysis
- Regularly review and update relevant credit and risk management procedures to be in line with the regulatory requirement and AIA Credit Policy plus investment governance framework
- Assist on ad-hoc projects relating to credit or risk management as assigned from time to time
- Network / engage with external stakeholders e.g. rating agencies and issuers to gather up-to-date information for recommendation and monitoring
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.