Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
• Check and verify application forms & documents received.
• Perform signature verification and ensure signers are in accordance to mandate given.
• Ensure completeness of data on forms and documents submitted
• Perform screening where required
• Update systems on documents received
• Set up and maintain profiles of customers in various ebanking systems in accordance to forms submitted
• Perform tagging of users as authorisers/administrators in system when required
• Perform Live verification of systems
• Handle enquiries & follow up
• Update tracking spreadsheets
• Any other duties assigned in the course of work or rotation of duties
• Preferably University graduate with 1-2 years of work experience
• Ideally possess knowledge in pre-processing (signature verification, compliance checks)
• Good communication skills
• Fast and detailed and able to work independently
• Comfortable in using Microsoft Word, Access & Excel
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.