Analyst, Team Enablement
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
The Client Coverage Service Management function was set up in January 2021 reporting to Corporate, Commercial and Institutional Banking Client Coverage COO (CCIBC COO) organization.
We are looking for someone who possess superior organisation and planning skills, energy, drive and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a forward thinking mindset that will assist in the rollout of the CCIB Service Model.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Provide full range of support activities for the team in order that they can deliver against their objectives and target
- Organize and coordinate team events as needed
- Drive accountability by monitoring action items and deliverables, following up with respective parties for completion
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects as needed
- Co-ordinate client feedback input process globally
- Provide support for preparing presentations and driving analysis on Excel
- 5+ years of team support and management experience
- Ability to multi-task, work autonomously with minimal supervision and manage competing deadlines from multiple stakeholder
- Solid stakeholder engagement with strong communication, organizational and prioritization skills with high attention to detail
- Strong MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and Sharepoint skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.