Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Transfer Pricing Analysts work on a variety of assignments, including performing financial analysis, industry analysis and microeconomic research to assist companies in pricing their intercompany transactions. Our Analysts gain experience in many facets of global consulting, including:
- Performing financial and statistical analysis for clients that include Fortune 500 companies, top ranked law firms, non-profits, and government organizations
- Designing and applying complex financial models to analyze and price intercompany transactions for products and services, intellectual property, and financial instruments
- Conducting interviews with our clients’ executive leadership teams to gather focused insight into their company’s global operations
- Undertaking in-depth company, industry, and market research
- Writing client reports, speaking at seminars, and preparing industry articles
- A Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or Management (with a concentration in Economics or Finance) or other degree (with a minimum of four Junior and/or Senior level courses in Economics or Finance) from an accredited university or college
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to conceptualize
- Attention to detail, ability to manage time and work flow, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to focus on quality
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs (where the apply button will direct you to).
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.