Execution of day-to-day operations & Control oversight for Treasury Operations process across all Products namely, Time Deposit, Money Market, Derivatives, Forex, etc.
- Provide effective support and assistance to the Team Leader / Deputy Group Head in the daily operations of the Treasury Operations including understanding & execution of key controls in an accurate and timely manner.
- Process transactions in compliance with the Bank's Policy & Procedures, Head Office Rules in alignment with the local and related overseas laws and regulations. End-to-end understanding in terms of Controls associated with transaction processing must be robust. Key transactional areas ensuring accuracy of Counterparty Confirmation, Preparation of Accurate MTM Reports, Cashflow Funding, etc.
- Observe the rules and regulations of the Compliance Manual of the Bank associated with the Anti-Money Laundering, KYC requirements, MAS regulations/Reporting, etc.
- Participate actively with the Team Leader / Deputy Group Head in resolving operational issues, and manage change projects.
- Identify areas to improve the operational efficiencies (proactively contribute to Time & Cost savings) and effectiveness (controls) of the Group, and propose and support the implementation of improvements of workflows & processes
- Investigate and report discrepancies and irregularities arising from transactions, system failure, etc. and resolve issues including handling customer/stakeholder's complaints and escalating all issues promptly.
- End to End understanding & active participation in the various Business Continuity Plan Drills which are held regularly by the Bank and the local regulatory authority.
- Cross-train other colleagues within Treasury Administration Team to ensure there is sufficient back-up to cover each process from time to time.
- Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- At least 1 year of Banking experience in Treasury Operations
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Possess critical thinking skills, and able to link diverse information to build a full picture and spot inconsistencies.
- Meticulous, attention to detail with a risk and control mindset.
- Good oral & written communication skills, and strong inter-personal skills
- Reliable team player, who is able to work with a diverse group of people.
- Keen and proactive learner.
- Effective time management skills, ability to work under pressure and meet cut-off times.