Asia & Oceania Operation Platform Department - Treasury Operations
Overview of Division/Department
Our Treasury Operations (TOD), a member of our Asia & Oceania Operation Platform Department is responsible for processing market transactions such as derivatives, money market, foreign exchange and managing bank's settlement business.
This section comprises (a) Derivatives Team (b) Inter-Bank Team (c) Corporate Team (d) Nostro/IB Settlement Team Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Processing of treasury transactions and their settlement
- Booking of accounting entries in Bank's systems and provide reports to the Management
- Handling of payment / settlement operations
- Confirming of trades with counterparties
- Participation in Section's improvement projects
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- A Bachelor Degree; experience in operation handling treasury products and swift payment is preferred
- Project is expected to run until 2023
- System and IT savvy; good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to details and the ability to multi-task are attributes that will help the candidate perform successfully in this role