Asia & Oceania Administration Department - People Planning Section
Overview of Division/Department
Human Resources (HR) is responsible for managing, implementing and executing various HR functions in the Singapore office. There are 3 sections in HRD- People Experience, People Planning and People Development
People Planning covers human resource planning and advisory, governance and rewards. It may deploy data analytics, organizational design and change management, and implement steps to effect organizational change. It draws up frameworks of workforce management and organization development as well as governance on HR issues. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities
Job Requirements Skills and Competencies
- Serves as Human Resource Analytics expert in creating reports and processes, data-mining and provide analysis within meaningful HR insights to support business decision making.
- Develop efficient workflows to consolidate manual reports and integrate datasets across functions for management reporting
- Set up dashboards to create visibility on resource utilization, and end-to-end visibility of HR data, from hiring, onboarding, headcount etc.
- Create new key metrics for reporting and proactively engage with internal stakeholders to standardize data definition to continue improving data quality in Singapore and the Asia Region
- Support the development of Workforce Planning and HR governance frameworks and policies.
- Act as a driver and facilitator of change management to support HR initiatives and organizational changes.
- The role will work closely with the HR Business Partners and HR COEs (Compensation and Benefits, Learning, Talent Management and Recruitment) and HR Shared Services in the execution of local as well as regional HR initiatives.
- Participate and support global / regional / local HR initiatives as assigned.
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to merge large data sets from multiple data sources as well as organize and clean data efficiently
- Ability to gather user requirements, analyze, interpret and summarize data quickly to present to for various audiences through storyboarding and visualisation.
- Works with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail.
- Good critical thinking and data analysis skills with the ability to connect the dots.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline from a reputable university
- VBA scripting skills or Python
- Experience with visualization tools (Tableau or Power BI)
- Experience with automation tools (E.g. Uipath, RPA, etc)
- For the Analyst position, we are open to hiring fresh graduates with a strong interest in data and HR.
- For the Associate position, at least 2 - 3 years' experience in a related role is required.