Analyst / Senior Officer, Customer Service Executive, Branch Banking, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Handle over-the-counter transactions in an efficient and accurate manner
- Assist in customers' enquiries and ensure DBS service delivery standards are met in achieving total customer satisfaction
- Prospect and introduce customers to the Bank's products and services.
- Marketand provide advisory on General Insurance to customers.
- Educate and migrate customers towards our digital platform
- Drive service excellence in the areas of customer satisfaction - customer wait time, problem resolution and customer feedback/escalation/complaint
- Ability to understand issues and appropriately escalate to Management in a timely fashion
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Contributes to self and team effort by accomplishing related results
- Minimum Diploma qualification
- Experience in delivering excellent customer journeys
- Ideally candidates who have prior experience in the financial service sectors
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous and a good team player
- Highly adaptable, ability to deal with ambiguity
- Adapt to new way of working through our digital systems & tools e.g. Branch Connect system
- Certification in BCP (Basic Insurance Concepts & Principles) and PGI (Personal General Insurance) is required for this role. Thus candidates will be required to complete these 2 certification if they are selected for the role.
- Working hours are Mondays to Fridays and half-days on Saturdays (off in lieu will be granted for working on Saturdays)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.