Analyst / Senior Officer, Customer Service Officer, Customer Centre, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and powers our Bank with an efficient, nimble, scalable standard infrastructure through a strategic focus on Productivity, Quality & Control, Operating Models, Technology and People. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
As one of the largest in-house contact centres in Singapore, DBS Customer Centre has more than 500 dedicated customer service professionals serving a broad customer base ranging from Consumer Banking and Wealth Management segments. The award winning Customer Centre is dedicated to continue to deliver quality services to all our customers with operational efficiency and employee satisfaction. As a Customer Service Officer, you will provide:
We are looking for passionate, customer-focused individuals:
- Personalized service over the telephone to customers on banking products, accounts, and services enquiries in an effective and efficient manner.
- Handle email enquiries and live chats.
- Understand customers' needs and provide appropriate/ customized solutions.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities during customer interaction.
- Gather customers' feedback and provide timely feedback to the Team Lead on issues for improvement.
What we offer
- Preferably with prior customer service experience
- Demonstrates good communication skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable to work rotating shift hours including weekends and public holidays.(shift allowances will apply)
You can expect a competitive salary, a benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. Ready to apply? Take the next step.
- Click on the link below to apply and receive an email notification from our AI Chatbot, JIM within 2 hours
- Interact and complete the mandatory assessments on JIM
- You will be invited for a face-to-face interview with our Recruiting Manager and HR if you are shortlisted