Application Architect - Team Lead, Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Working with the Integration team to architect and support both cloud Azure and OnPremise integration and error reporting solutions
- Working with SQL Server and related technologies to allow the creation of and the support of data migrations and transformations
- Designing solutions with the Integration team using Azure cloud technologies and appropriate leading-edge technologies such as elastic search and cloud transformation tools such as SOA & Jitterbit
- Creating, maintaining and versioning API's in the Azure management layer
- Use and examine current transformation technologies such as XML, JSON, CSV and SQL
- Aid and support the Business Infrastructure Manager and Senior Developer to version and support modern ETL systems using cloud based tools and connectors
- Prepare and architect systems to provide data to partners, universities, portals and websites using technologies such as Azure cloud search and inbound APIs
- Creating error logging and reporting solutions and delivering to customers and partners
- Prepare required documentation
- 10-15 years of related work experience in Entreprise Service Bus (ESB), Service Oriented Integration, API & Digital Transformation projects
- Experience in setting up Integration layer platform starting from pre-prod, production & DR e.g. TIBCO Domains, EMS, Hawk Rules
- End-to-End Enterprise Architecture understanding, including Enterprise Services, Middleware technologies e.g. Tibco, Middleware MQ, EMS, Mainframe technologies, Databases, Data Warehouses, and Core Banking solutions.
- Experienced in Horizontal scaling setup and segregation of Integration component to ensure no impact or less impact.
- Expertise in TIBCO suite of products, Business Works, ActiveSpace, EMS, Admin & Hawk.
- API exposure on Internal and External connectivity to Services layer.
- Expertise on MQ, HTTPS, Database, C:D, TWS connectivity to Service layer.
- Guide on splitting of a service based on complexity and the load.
- Guide on merging different service based on endpoints and similarity.
- Experienced in Design patterns for Integration layer, Application Infra Setup.
- Setting up Scheduled, Unscheduled maintenance window.
- Good relevant understanding of Enterprise Integration and Messaging Patterns, SOA Governance practices.
- Strong communication skills including engaging senior management on strategic plans, leading project steering committees and status updates on tickets and incidents.
- Experienced in Agile manifesto methodology.
- Capable to handle multiple concurrent incidents following process and closure with management report.
- Excellent organizational, vendor management, negotiation, and prioritization skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Proactive and able to work under pressure, strong problem-solving skills and positive "can do" attitude.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.