Our client, a leading financial institution is looking to hire an exceptionally smart and proactive individual to join their Enterprise Systems (Application Development) team to develop new applications for their enterprise system users.
- Be part of an Agile Scrum team that design and development of new applications for enterprise-wide usage.
- Lead and take ownership of all application development throughout the entire lifecycle.
- Working closely with business users to understand business needs, gather requirements and continuously improve products through iterations.
- Explore new capabilities of emerging technologies that can be leveraged.
- Play an important role in enforcing health and ensuring the pulse on all existing applications.
- Pro-active in analyzing existing issues, resolving incidents and responding to user queries.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent.
- More than 4 years’ experience in business application development and project delivery.
- Familiar with SDLC using Agile (Scrum / Kanban / DevOps) methodologies.
- Ability to be hands-on to do coding and programming: Java, C#, .Net will be an advantage.
- Experience with Spring boot, Microsoft SQL, Docker and Kubernetes (Helm Chart)
- Ability to strive in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment, familiar in communicating with team members, stakeholders, business users, and IT subject matter experts.
- Familiar with AWS Cloud computing platform and knowledge in Cloud Native application architecture.