Technology groups develop and support systems which provide Derivatives data & Valuations services for SPGI Markit's flagship range of Portfolio Valuations, OTC Derivatives Data and Totem within MDV products. The Impact:
Candidate will join DDVS Techops team which supports mission of critical products like PortfolioValuations, OTC derivatives, Totem and MDV products. The job will involve hands-on fault diagnosis, resolution, process creation and optimization, knowledge sharing and delivery in high pressure client focused environment. What's in it for you:
- Candidate will be part of DVA business line and will work on mission critical products which power SPGI industry leading range of products
- Candidate will get an opportunity to work on these products which are using cloud technologies and will be giving them exposure on full range cloud services
- Act as SPOC of multiple products, ownership of end-to-end production support, Incident Management and Release management
What We're Looking For:
- Provide second line technical support across Valuations applications
- Apply strong technical skills and good business knowledge together with investigative techniques to identify and resolve issues efficiently and in a timely manner
- Work collaboratively with development team as required for third line escalation
- Implement and monitor system checks for early detection of potential problems and raise the appropriate service outage ticket to initiate the incident management process when needed
- Drive and engage in disaster recovery processes for all products.
- Candidate needs to be an experienced technical resource (Java, Oracle, PL/SQL, Unix, Shell Scripting) having understood of ITIL concepts around Incident and problem management
- Drive and take responsibilities of Support tools, implementing consistency across project and process management
- Candidate should have exposure to hands-on fault diagnosis, resolution, knowledge sharing and delivery in high pressure client focused environment
- Involve and drive RCA for repetitive incidents and provide solutions
- Driving excellent levels of service to the business, effective management & technology strategy development and ownership through defined process
- Act as a single point of contact on assigned functional & technical issues for the ongoing development of various applications; also, be responsible for ensuring any operational or technical issues are resolved on a day-to-day basis to ensure successful implementation of projects for various functions.
(optional) We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
IFTECH202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
280581 Posted On: