As an Application Production Expert (hands-on role), you will be responsible for promoting SRE & DevOps model to increase developer and operation team productivity through well-orchestrated automated services in various stages of application life cycle.
Acts as a bridge gaps between software development and IT operation teams, works closely with software development teams, security team, and operation teams to automate, streamline and optimize our application deployment operations and processes, maintain and improve existing workflow processes and framework.
You will identify, plan and drive the development of tools to reduce operational cost and improve customer experience, animate discussions (including training) with IT operation teams to promote DevOps model within the department, and contribute to the growth of the DevOps community of the company.
You will also be responsible for continuous improvement of service, propose improvements and solutions to reduce repetitive tasks, managing knowledge and share the knowledge, liaise with development and support teams to grab more knowledge, and ensure the database is regularly updated.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Min. 3 to 5 years of DevOps Expert or similar software development experiences with successful implementation of Deployment Automation & Orchestration.
- MUST HAVE:
- Implementation of Deployment Automation & Orchestration
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools; Jenkins, GitHub, Ansible, Selenium, Docker, etc.
- Understand the DevOps transformation journey in large enterprise
- Excellent Knowledge on Unix with experience in scripting and automation/ Linux/Unix and Windows OS
- Expertise in design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with leading, coaching and mentoring individuals and teams
- Enjoy participating in open-source initiatives
- ITIL best practices knowledge
Please reach out to Vyon Ng at 69500385 or VyonN@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1110857
Charterhouse was formed in 2003 in Australia and it has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry. With footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.